Wednesday, 22 January 2014
Alcohol Free Perfumes - 5 Important Benefits
1. Perfumes made of oils tend to have a natural fragrance when compared to alcohol based alternatives. In fact, these scents have a very discernable and pure fragrance and they are rarely overpowering.
2. Oil based scents tend to last longer on your skin when compared to alcohol flavored ones since alcohol tends to evaporate very fast. These perfumes smell very strong when you first supply them but the scent goes away very fast on account of evaporation. If you do not get a lot of opportunities to touch your perfume up then it makes a lot of sense to use an oil based one.
3. If you wear an oil based fragrance then it will be very mild. This means that there is very little chance of irritating the nasal membranes of a person who has a sensitive nose. It also means that you won't have to worry that your perfume has entered a room long before you do.
4. Many people are allergic to alcohol on their skin and therefore they cannot use perfumes that contain this ingredient. Alcohol also has a drying effect on the skin; it is best avoided if the weather is very hot and dry.
5. It is an interesting paradox that an alcohol based perfumes is very costly even though it is mass produced. Most of the biggest names in this industry do use alcohol and their products are priced very high. Natural perfumes, on the other hand, are very affordable.
While most of the perfumes available these days are made of alcohol, it is very easy to find products that do not contain this ingredient. The growing demand for fragrances that do not contain oil ensures that many famous perfume companies have started offering them in addition to their regular products. Be sure that you try out different options before you select the right one. It is also important to buy perfumes from a reliable company that uses high quality ingredients.
By Rizvana Manzoor